Moroccan pimps and players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis's journal

Go down

Louis's journal Empty Louis's journal

Post by Louis Sat 9 Jan - 15:06

First of all I start by presenting myself. Oussama, from Fez, 18 years old, I'm first year in a business school. It's over 2 years that I know the game through Nicolas Dolteau and Kamal. But it's only 6 months that I discovered RSD and started to get some results. I've only had my first kisses last month.

I'm all on day game, because it's where you find most girls in this city, night clubs are shitty here, the only good ones are out of the city and are expensive. I think I no longer have approach anxiety, I open in the weirdest situations no problem.

My biggest sticking point is social circle game, one good example is in school, we have a reasonable rate of hot babes, I know all of them, but they're all just knowings, in street I'm all direct all in mindset, and in school I care a lot about my reputation, because I'm pretty well-known and one wrong move with a girl could fuck it up. So, this is definitely a part I should work on

Another big thing I should work on is my phone game, I didn't count them but I think I met less than 20% girls that gave me their numbers, it took me a long time to know how to start conversations in real life but it's still a sticking point. one example, a girl I opened last saturday on the street, I couldn't call her earlier because I was passing exams, I called her today

Ring ring ring

Me: Rabab! ça va?
her: eh ça va hmd chkon m3aya?
Me: Ana oussama
Her: ehh ahh sme7li ma9ydtsh nmertek dak nhar, nta ca va ki dwezti?
Me: chwia pas mal
Her: ah mzyan
Me: mzyan mzyan
Her: hmm
Me: Khsna nkharjo shi nhar
Her: Ah ah 3lash la
Me: Sheno hadiri had 3shya
Her: la mshghoola
Me: ah safi mohim tanhedro apres wnshofo
Her: d'accord
Me: yalah see ya
Her: bslama, bye-bye

just writing this down made me realize several mistakes in this interaction, first: there's 0 value here, all I'm doing is seeking value from her and at the end I didn't insist on finding a time that would suit her out. Two mistakes to not make again

this evening I'll go out with some friends, I will probably open a lot of girls, I'll try to break down interactions from now on, I'll post whenever I have the time which I have a lot during this month hahah

Tchus!
Louis
Louis
Admin

https://moroccan-pimps.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Louis's journal Empty Re: Louis's journal

Post by Louis Sat 9 Jan - 23:38

Turns out, I'll be the only one writing here, no problem, I can write to myself.

Lesson of the day: never judge a girl before opening her.

I've started the day, going out with some friends, Thomas and another guy who wants to learn pick up, he's so motivated but he can't beat his approach anxiety, we're doing our best to help him.

Well let's skip the details, first open, I see a girl walking far from us, let's do this, I run to her, when I get to her I see that she's old(probably over 35) and not hot at all lol. I tell her: "sme7li ys7abni khalti" she says it's alright and laughs it out.

Then we were passing a super crowded area, near the mall, I see two beautiful girls passing by me, I say to myself "it's too crowded, can't do it here" then I say again "just fucking do it" I go up and open direct, they totally ignore me, no problem Rolling Eyes . But now that I think about it, I'm sure they saw me, but I'm not sure they heard me, I shall speak louder when necessary

We go on about the day, no targets around, we finally see one girl, walking fastly, wearing a hoodie we couldn't see her well, no one wants to open her. I said to my self this is probably the last chance I'll get today. I run(again, daygame makes me practice sport) I open, she gets scared, we talk about being scared then I suddenly stop and tell her "Nsay ay 7aja 9oltlek l 7d l 2ane, neti FESRA w jit nhder m3ak" she laughs, then we had a great 20 minutes, it hooks, we spoke english for a little bit she tells me "you're so brave, you're different" her bus comes earlier than I expected, took her number and she went away.

30 seconds later I sent her a message "I miss you already", we talk a little by text she sends me her facebook(because she doesn't have whatsapp) and asks me to talk this night which we did, we spoke on facebook for a while now and tomorrow I'm having a date with her Very Happy

Just do it!
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Sun 10 Jan - 23:29

The date went pretty great! It was 3 hours and a half, I'll try to sum it up as much as possible.

She came 2 minutes late. She tells me to show her around the place because she's not from there, I took her in a little walk, for like about an hour, then someone from her family start calling her to come back home, I work my ass off to make her stay, I use the Julien compliance method, just small little movements, from place to place(I've had a place in mind where we could be alone).

I sexualize the conversation(a lot). I make some hints to making love, I make some hints that I have a big one Cool . we arrive a little bit late and she says she has to get home, it was the ultimate challenge, can I make her walk with me into that dark alley this late. Am up to it, she doesn't want at first but then I told her "C'mon I'll show you something you will like". We walk in, it's dark, nobody's around, I look at her straight in the eyes, I go for the kiss, my lips touchs her's then she pushes me away, she said "Oussama what starts fast ends fast, let's take our time please" I calm down a bit, we talk a bit I'm holding her, she's putting her hands around me, I kiss her on the cheek, I say "you know what, I can lift you up, put your arms around me" she does, I take her legs, and lift her, I take her and push her into the wall, I stare at her eyes, we talk a bit in that position, I say "Kiss wla manzleksh". she laughs, she hesitates, I go for the kiss, she turns her head away. I look at her and say it again "KISS". she doesn't turn her head this time around.

Her lips are so soft compared to the girl I kissed earlier this month. I hold her ass and put her down, she says "awww". Someone walks on us, I tell her "Yalah 9bel may3yet l bolice" with fun. while walking I tell her, I feel like you don't like me, you think I'm just any other guy, you think I'm just one of many. She says nooo Oussama you're so different, you're so special, I've been refusing all those phone calls just so we can be alone, I never stay this late out, it's all for you.

After this we act like a couple lol, we go out holding each other, she sounds to like me a lot, I don't know, I'm afraid from breaking her heart one day, but we'll see.

By the way she's 24 years old I'm 18
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Tue 12 Jan - 23:42

Great day! Opened several girls, all daygame, or at least street game. I'll try to sum up and write the most important.

I start by calling the girl from the first post, she says she'll see if she can get out tomorrow or thursday. I told her that I'll call her so she can tell me.

I go out with Thomas and another guy. First open, I see a girl walking, I open, silence, she doesn't respond at all, I go back. I don't see anything I did wrong here, she was probably just afraid someone from her family sees her talking to boys.

Second open, she seems hot from behind, I open, she's a 7 at best, she doesn't respond well, I persist, she does eventually, we speak for about 10 minutes, good interaction, no real mistake I can really point out except that I didn't mention going out or anything like that although I got her number.

Next open, a 7.5 I would say, I go direct, she laughs a bit, I keep talking, she keeps her responses short, I get tired and go back. I should've probably persisted more.

After, I open an 8 she looks like she's a bit too much older than me but she's not she's 20. She's beautiful and she got a nice style, perfect. I open, same story, not responsive at the beginning but she does after a moment, I walked for a long time with her, at some point I tell her "La3refti daba neti kber meni, ila tzwejt bik hadi tsharfi 9bl mnii, donc affaire mamzyanash" she responds "Laa mashi darori ntzawjoo, yemkena ghiii..." and she doesn't finish the sentence. When she gives me her number, I tell her that we should, she said she's not the kind to meet guys, I tell her it's just me. She says we should meet just around here, I said sure. We were in the city center.

I open another 7, almost the same interaction as the one before, she's 20 too, nothing special to say about her. Got her number and talked a little bit about where we could potentionally meet

Then I opened a girl that met her boyfriend who is a mcharmal lol but he acted like he didn't saw me Cool

I opened a 9, pretending that I knew her and she gave me her facebook, I feel so bad about this lol, I thought about not writing it down, but I should! I feel bad as I should've just went direct and so be it

Finally I opened a 7, that was walking to fast, it was a little bit late, and she just wouldn't stop, persisted till the end, she just didn't stop. At least I did it! Twisted Evil

That's pretty much everything
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Sun 7 Feb - 0:50

Haven't posted for like about a month, because I had an injury in my right shoulder and I couldnt use my right hand for a long time. I still gamed a lot, but it was so hard to write with only left hand so I didn't wrote any reports. Anyway, nothing very important.

Speaking about today, not bad as a day.

I start with opening a set of two, direct to my target, she's not interested, I go back, no time to loose with her(now that I think about this set, they didn't really gave me a straight rejection, maybe there was a chance if I had persisted more). Next I open another set of two, they say they're waiting someone and they cant be seen talking to me, I back off again.

Then I saw a blonde, 8.5 I would say, walking alone and fastly, I run up to her, she was about to get to her home but she stopped, I open her in arabic she starts answering in French, no problem. she says she has a boyfriend and she loves him, she says she's pressed, I take her number anyway. I just her a message on whatsapp, she saw it and didn't answer, she probably does have a boyfriend I'll delete her number, no problem Cool

Something very strange happened after this is that I opened two sets, one after one where my target is fiancée twice and shows me her ring, one of them wanted to keep contact with me, I said nah I can't stand to know that someone else is your lover and I'm just a friend Laughing she laughed and I walked away.

We were walking home, very late, we were walking in an empty street with very low lighting, I see a girl walking a little away from us, didnt even saw her face I just run up to her.

she felt me and got afraid and instantly ringed the door for her home, I walk to her, she's an 8, I ask her if I frightned her, she says that I scared the shit out of her and laughs it out, her mom answers she puts her hand on my mouth and told me shhhhh. she says open the door, we stood there at her door, she didnt want to give her number at first, I ignore it, change the subject, talk a little bit more then I ask for it again, she gave me her number. This is definitely a doable target I sent a whatsapp message but he hasnt received it again. maybe Ill call her tomorrow, just in case she didn't save my number because she was in a hurry. I did this interaction pretty great, aside from not knowing what to say I nailed it, I hope it'll work out

that was pretty much it for today, I'm planning to have a day game session for tomorrow, and monday I go back to school so I'll be having some daygame breaks every now and then Cool
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Thu 11 Feb - 15:49

Sara7a welit kan3gz nkteb 7it presque la même chose, walakin la maktebtsh l field reports mo7al wash nzido l 9odam b nafss la vitesse donc khsni nb9a nl9a la motivation kola mra.

Hier dert m3a wahed target ngol shi 7.5 kent dit nmertha f spu. 9altli ymkeli nb9a m3ak ghir une heure 7it khsha dkhel m3a 8 w katkhrej m3a 7 mn 9raya. goltha safi sa marche

Mohim f treq mnin kent ghadi openit w7da "salam, 3ad dzti mn 7daya 3jebni ton style w jit nhder m3ak". D7kat w 9altli smehli walah maymkli nhder m3ak daba w b9at ghada. Moraha hdert ma w7dakhra yalah jit nhder 9altli smehli mzroba bzaf w shdat taxi sur place.

Makayan zher had nhar pas grave Laughing

Mohim mshit 3nd hadik yalah tla9ina, mdat yediha, slemt 3liha bl wjeh, 9oltlha zidi nmshiw l wahd parc mab3idsh bzaf, 9altli 3raftoo hadak b3iid 9oltha nta mashi so9ek mohim 8 hadi tkoni hna, 9altli non ana 8 khsni nkon f dar w khsni nched tobiss, krhatni f dik l7da Evil or Very Mad hbet 3la wdha f tali drebna wahed dwira w b9ina wa9fin fl ma7ta khratli dak sa3at safi mab9a fya manhder 9oltlha safi ntshaofo w mshit b7ali

Khsni nebda nbda n gami ghir les targets chwya open. ima hado li makaykhliwhomsh mawathom ykharjo masal7insh lya. aslan bzaf d nass f had fes conservative bzaaf. lbent f3mrha 20 3am w mazal kat9olha l walida dyalha matkhrejish Neutral

Ma3linash, khsni nl9a l blayss fin kaykono had lebnat l open bzaf, ana kaybanli hadok les riches super open walaken fin hadi tla9a bihom houwa sou2al. daba nl9a l 7al

Had l3shya hadi nkhrej m3a Thomas, khsni n7ay7 f street game, everything is in place for me to rock it today
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Sat 13 Feb - 17:32

Sara7a makayensh li kay3gzni 9d had clavier d zap Rolling Eyes

Mohim, jeudi, nhar 7me9 dl pick up. Khrejt ana w thomas. Awal open, wahed l 6 w wa7ed 7. 9bel manmshiw tafe9na ana w simo nta 6 w ana 7 (9bel manshofohom f wjehehom). Openit, target dyali katjawb mzyan, sa7btha b7al li m39da chwya, thomas tkreh bda kay7awel ykhsr l'interaction 7it ma3jbatoush. wakha hakak calmitha w neggit target dyali.

B9ina shi 40 mins m3ahom. 3reft beli rah 3ndi enough value m3a target dyali w tl3atli sa7btha f kari, 9oltlha Zineb, 3tini nmertek, sa7ebtha mshat b7alha, 9altli ma3ndish telephone(3ndha 17 ans) sheftlha f jyabha makatkdebsh. 9altli hak l face dyali ajoutini walakin makatconnectash bzf. Not the perfect target but she has amazing boobs Twisted Evil

Apres, openina wahed set bla manshofohom mnin wslna l9inahom shi 5-6, mshina b7alna. Mn b3d openit w7da majawbatsh niha2yan, bayna kanet katsna shi wahed 7it dik l position.. hmm

Apres openina wahed deux 7s, amazing set worked all great. Kano mzroubin chwya dina ses numéros w rje3na

Mn b3d, openit wahed 7.5 wa3raa bzaaaaf, wahed l bent awesome bzaaaf. Kad7ek bzaf w 3ndha wahed l'énergie fshkel. Be9it m3aha shi 20 mins walakin kan lil dak sa3at w 9altli rani mzroba bzf, w puisque ma7afdash nmra dyalha, 9ydat mon num 3ndha w 3tatni l face 9altli ajoutini cette nuit. acceptatni sur place w hderna. Got to date this girl ASAP.

That's was my thursday evening. Had sba7 hdert m3a wahed 8, b9it m3aha wahed 15 mins, wseltha tal son école. w khedit son numéro. Another girl to date.

3ad la7edt bila ga3 had lebnat apart lwla f3mrhom 20+, 7it 90% dl bnat f 3mri mazal barhoshat w mzl makaykhliwhomsh ses parents ykhrjo seules

Another thing, mnin kandemandé l shi bent shi 7aja b order voice, 90% kaybghiw. EC + Good BL + Good voice intonation = Success with girls

Hadi nkhrejo ta had l 3shya, I'll keep you in touch
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Sat 13 Feb - 23:03

Another good day of pick up.

I start the day with an extremely funny interaction. Kena ghadyin ana w thomas w youssef, katbanli wahd target, 0.5 seconds makamltlash mshit hder m3aha, ja simo(thomas) 9ali shefti katzrebna 3al targets, sme3to w 3la mawselt 7daha shdatni l mot da7k w kanet dnya 3amra bzf kano massawa habtin mn terrain kolshi nad kayshof fya, 9altli shno, shno bghiti, 9oltha salam w 3awd shdatni de7ka, jat shdat l sac a dos dyalha w hrbat Laughing Laughing Laughing . d7katni mzyan tle3li l morale. kanoo l police 7danaaa w mahadrosh m3aya

Ensuite mshit 3nd wahed groupe fih 5 d lebnat. Dkhelt fost mnhom 9oltlhom "Sem7oli al bnat 3jbatni had sa7btkom" Nado kaymouto b da7k 9aloli jiti ghi 3nd l mzwja fina, 9oltha la rani kanbghik (b de7k) w mshit b7ali.

puis hdert m3a wahed bnadema kanet hya w wahed sa7btha, open top 3adi sara7a, bjojhom kayhedro bjojhom kayd7ko, mohim f tali dit le num d ma target n9olou 3liha 7.5

Apres hdert m3a wahd 8, mabghatsh thder au début, walakin persistence persistence. f tali bdat kad7ek chwya, 9altli smitha, fin kat9ra, fin sakna.. f tali mabghatsh t3tini son num, 9oltha it's okay, bbslama, I will never see you again, 9altli sayen, ha l face dyali. Mahadish n ajoutiha, because I don't feel like it Twisted Evil

mohim after this I winged for thomas, I held his target's friends all by my own while he was with her. One of my target's friend (the prettiest) showed me LOT of interest but she's wearing hijab and I don't like hitting on hijabi girls, so.. didn't do anything with her
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Fri 1 Jul - 2:04

Not the best of days but no problem! Very Happy

Youssef, my friend suggests we go out today, I say count me in.

I was waiting for them, I called and they said they'll be late, so I started moving alone, I passed by a brown girl wearing a pink jacket across the street, I switch my direction and goes after her, I walk pretty fast and then I ran up to catch her.

I open from her left side "Salam" she ignores me, I panick and I tell her "Yak neti oumayma, yak?" she still ignores me, I tell "Ra 3endi f instagram". She says "Makan3rfeksh" loudly and kept walking. Some people turned to see what's going on, I just walked away.

Then I met the guys and we we're walking together, a short blonde passes us by, I switch direction and walk up to her "Salam" she ignores me again, I don't remember what I said next then she shows her marriage ring, I just went back.

Biggest sticking point of the day: Opening.
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Thu 7 Jul - 0:53

Went out with my friend Thomas & Youssef.

We we're walking when I spot a good looking girl from behind, I say I want to approach her but then I got a bit hesitant, I got some sort of approach anxiety and passed it. Thomas said he's going to open her, he walks off, he tries to go around her to get in front of her when opening, he didn't go directly to her, he lost too much time and she ended up switching direction, he couldn't open without making it really awkward so he backed off.

At some point I spot two good looking girls, I ask if anyone want to accompany me, Youssef passes. So Thomas & Me walk up to them, I walk straight and I open with full engagement and a loud voice to completely catch their attention. I say "Salam!" They kind of stop I go on "Sara7a 3jebna style dyalkom w jina nhedro m3akom" they stop walking and look at us like "go on." I had really no idea of what to say, Thomas says "Wash sheditou tedwira dl 3id" which is kind of funny but misplaced and with the wrong vibe. He goes on "Bghina nsewlokoum wahed sou2al" and he stops. The girls still didn't talk but they're waiting to be impressed, Thomas was clearly blocked lol, I try to save his ass and say "Shkon li kayekdeb kter drari wla lebnat?" with a rapport seeking tonality, they realised I wasn't the deal, so they walked away.

We keep on going, we see another 2-set. We approach again, Thomas wanted to open this time, they were about to cross the road, Thomas goes around them again I just push him to approach, he does, I don't really remember what he said in the beginning but I remember they were kind of interested. We didn't know what to say again and stiffled, I panicked and asked, trying to start a conversation "Oh, is ramadan over?" this was obviously a dumb rapport seeking question. They endure my pain for a moment then they got tired. I try to revive the conversation again and I say "Oh we're asking this because my friend is Jewish". They felt like we were mocking them and they just left. While they were leaving I told them "Why are you so racist? Don't be racist, it's not good' we laughed it off.

Next set I opened was a brown girl walking solo. I ran up to her as she was kind of far, I just stand in front of her and I open with a loud clear voice to attract her attention "Salam!" she stops and looks at me like thiking like "go on, let's see what you got". I was surprised she was that hot I say "Sara7a 3ad sheftek lehihe 3jebni style dyalek w jit nehder m3ak" very fastly trying to get rid of the burden as fast as possible. She didn't hear the first time so I had to repeat it and then asked if she knew me, I said negative, she says "Donc ma3endi mandir m3ak" and at that very specific moment her phone rings, she says on the phone "Oh are you coming? I'm counting on you." I stood besides her, I said myself I'll talk her again once she finishes, she takes a cab and leave. When she was about to enter the cab I told "Bslama Salma!" I don't know her name I just tried to seem like I knew her.

After a while we open a 3-set with Thomas, we felt like joking but I think we only did that because we were afraid of rejection. He opens "Hey which one is the oldest between you?" one of them jokes but keeps walking, he says "because my friend here wants to get married and we want the oldest of you" they just keep walking and laughing like "good clowns, good". Before we backed off I said in English "You broke my heart, my heart is very sensitive, now I'm going to cry, why you do this to me..." with a hilarious French accent that got us laughing very hard. This set could've been better though.

My last set of the day was dark haired girl walking slowly and checking her phone. I walk up to her and open "Hi!" she jumps of her place clearly surprised, and she starts walking away without saying any single word. This is the kind of set that would never go well Laughing

So this is what stopping game for a long time can be like. Horrible.

Biggest sticking points: Hooking, starting conversations.
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Fri 8 Jul - 0:34

Not bad for a day.

I was walking with my friend Thomas when we first spot two girls coming in front of us, one of them was limit acceptable, the other one was underage and ugly. I doubt it, Thomas approaches very fastly in front of her he kind of hooks and keep walking with them.

Later, we see a walking set, we walk after them, they changed direction as they were coming in front of us, Thomas says he'll open, I say okay, he goes in and tells them

This was the last set I approached I just saw them sitting on a bench, I ask if anyone wants to acommpany me, I walk straight to them and I say in a clear voice to get their attention "Salam!" they look at us like "what?" I go on "Sara7a you are very cute w jit nehder m3akom", they kind of laugh and one of them shows me her ring and tells me she's married, I say no problem.

We keep on talking with them, they're quite nice, I try to neg my target at a certain point and she jumps in to prove herself. We just casually vibe, I relax a lot(too much). I let Thomas speak as he tried to talk a lot, I just don't interfere, they were trying to prove themselves I playfully tease saying they're too old for us.

They decided to go home, I thought we should accompany them, my target was from my side and while we walking our hands were touching a bit too much, I would even say she was doing it on purpose.
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Mon 11 Jul - 1:07

Going back into shape, slowly but surely.

Went out with Youssef alone in the beginning.

First approach, I see a girl far far away, I ran after her, catch up to her, I say hi and she says she's too old for me (which she is), she keeps walking despite anything I say. Totally unclosable set lol.

Then was my second approach, I see this girl in a taxi station, with plenty of guys around her, she was wearing hot red pants. I hesitate a little bit, I tell Youssef to go open, he doesn't want to, I say to myself fuck it and I just go. I open in front of her "Salam" with a smile and conviction, she smiles and replies hesitately. I say "Sara7a 3jebni serwal dyalek w jit nehder m3ak" , she laughs again and tells me "Dsssara jdida hadi" I say playfully "Non 9dima walakin 3ad weslat l maghrib, kanet msh7al hadi f mirikane w russia". We keep like this for a while, we tease each other playfully, I was feeling at ease and so she seemed to be, she showed some interest in me and asked questions herself. Unfortunately a taxi came suddenly and I couldn't ask for her number, she just got in.

Next two approaches were two old ladies I didn't see accurately before going in. I just excused myself and went away.

We were walking Youssef and I when I spot a freaking hot girl. I got a little bit of resistance, but then I say, fuck it, let's do this. I walk up pretty fast, I open "Salam" with a clear high voice to catch her attention she looks at me, I go on "3jebatni la classe dyalek" she laughs and says thanks I say "Quite the style"... We keep on fluffing like this, I was walking by her side, walking with her, I learned that she was just walking but she has a boyfriend, unfortunate, at a certain point Thomas calls me to say that he found two girls and he wants me to wing him, I see that the conversation with that girl wasn't leading anywhere so I drop her and go back to Thomas. I should've at least asked for a number.

I meet Thomas, realise that the girls left, no problem. We spot two tourists we follow them for a while but they go into a place full of people, and I can seriously get in troubles for approaching a tourist so we just pass. We open two girls that were walking pretty fast, I don't even what Thomas said, I remember he half assed his approach. We just self amuse a lot and we leave happy and laughing lol.

Next set I open, two walking girls, I run up and jump in front of them saying "Salam" catch their full attention, they look at me, I say "3jebna votre style w jina nhadro m3akom". It was a pretty good conversation overall, one of the girls was pretty hooked, but her sister insisted that they have to leave because their brother might see them at any moment so we just left them. I think I could've asked for a number at least.

Biggest sticking point:
taking numbers
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Mon 11 Jul - 23:12

Today I went out with Youssef again, the other guys seem to not be motivated lately, no problem.

We take the regular tour, it's really empty, can't find any openable girls...

At last I see a good looking girl with glasses passing us by, she seemed a little bit older but no problem.

I run after her, I open and I place my self in front of her to fully grasp her attention, I say "Salam!" with a high tonality and a little smile, she looks at me, I go on smiling "3jabni ton style w jit nehder m3ak" I keep on "les lunettes f la même couleur dyal serwal w dakshi" she can't help but smile back, she says "merci walakin la la sme7li" and starts moving. I go along with her "malek makhlou3a wash sakna hna" she says yes, I say listen one minute "laisse ton fb, je t'ajoute et tu décide" , she says that she doesn't have one nor does she have instagram. She kept walking faster, I say "Au revoir" and I leave.

Second open, we see two girls sitting on a bench, I go to open, turns out I knew one of them from a party I was in earlier this year, she says she doesn't remember me but they still kind of enjoy our approach, I felt kind of embarassed as she didn't remember and I felt the urge to leave, and so I did. I told her maybe I'll see her again another time.

That was it, we went back home earlier than usual, the streets were really empty and they were no targets hanging around.

Biggest sticking point: Hooking.
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Wed 13 Jul - 0:09

Mardi 12 Juillet 2016

Today I sat up to meet the guys and have a daygame session, Thomas didn't show up, no problem. Went out with Barbaritos and Youssef.

First set, a girl I see from far away, I don't see her well, I just run up to her like usual, when I arrive she's not that hot and she resembles a girl I remember from two years ago, I ask is it's her, but no. She states that she's not interested and so was I Laughing  . So I just went back.

Then I walked for a very long time before approaching again, same thing again, two girls I see from away, I run again, turns out it's a old woman with her young daughter (way younger than me), felt embarassed and I just left.

The next set was not that bad, I saw a girl waiting for the bus a bit far from me, I just walked up to her, turns out she's pretty hot, I don't know why, but I got scared shitless, I was almost panicking for no reason at all, I spoke to tons of hotter girls before. Anyway I just open "Salam" with a hesitant voice, she replies and keeps looking. I say, "sara7a makan3erfeksh ghir jit nehder m3ak" she says "Tayana makan3rfeksh" I sit next to her, and I speak with uncertainty and a low voice, like very low energy. She keeps asking me to repeat what I just said mutiple times. I wasn't feeling my greatest mood but I still entertained a decent conversation. Suddenly a woman that she knows shows up and starts talking to her. It's rude to ask for her number in front of her as she may be an acquaintance, so I just play safe until their bus came and they just left, it was a real awkward moment in the end lol.

Then I spot two girls sitting on a bench kind of far from us. I ask for one of the guys to wing me, Youssef does. As we get closer I notice that one is hot and the other one is on the phone, so I thought to myself I should just open her alone, and I told Youssef that. He still came in to the set... I open my target as her friend is talking on the phone with a positive energy and a high voice to bring her in I say "salam" she looks kind of happy and shakes my hand. Then Youssef jumps in, he says "salam" with a very uncertain and rigid way, and says it again to the friend, he then asks "wash labass" the girl seemed disturbed and even said it "wash 7na hanb9aw ghir nsalmo". He was standing closer to my target I get behind him and get closer to her, I ask if they're just sitting there, she says yeah. We vibe for a moment she seemed cool and extremely sexy, but some guy calls them on the phone and starts asking where they are, Youssef starts talking with the friend when she finishes from the phone but end up scaring her even more, he kept asking for value in a needy way. Ultimately the friend got tired and just dragged her, my target was being dragged when she told me "Bslama Oussama! c'était un plaisir" .

I open another set and I take it nowhere because I didn't ask for anything then after I approach two girls walking in my direction, I just stop them by and I point my finger at my girl to go all in. I say "Salam" she smiles and kind of waits for the rest, I say "walou ghir 3jebtini w jit nehder m3ak" with a smile. She says she can't and starts walking, I walk with them. I was feeling pretty good, I made wild guesses instead of questions and I was with a high energy. Her friend or sister hated me and they both told me they really can't be seen talking to me. They kept asking me to go as they might get in trouble, eventually I just left when her friend got kind of agressive.

Last approach of the day, I was very close to getting home. We were standing on the street with some guys and it was kind of late. They were very few girls, actually none, only guys and some old ladies here and there. I spot a hot girl going from shop to shop and then I see that she bought what she wanted and that she's leaving. I run again. She was walking in an empty dark place, before I reached her she turned and said "Ouf, khle3tini" I laugh and say I'm sorry with a smile. I say "Jit ghir bash nehder m3ak" I was in the zone, I didn't give a fuck about her answers, I was feeling good, I talked with a loud voice and certainty. She asks if she knows me, I say "I already saw her on a course last year" which is true. I notice she's feeling good too, she's even giggling. But she tells me that she's leaving nearby and it would be inappropriate if they saw her talking with me. I say that I understand and I try move her just a tiny bit, she declines because she really have to go and I don't give a fuck still smiling still happy. She tells me to take her facebook so we can talk after, I take my phone and say, okay what's your number then. While I take out the phone I ask for her name. She says that I have to take it fast because she needs to go in. I tell her that I will send her a message and I just go back.
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Sun 17 Jul - 23:12

Sunday 17 July 2016

Nobody wanted to go out today so I went out alone.

I roam the streets, can't spot any girl, was walking for a good while when I first saw a girl walking out of a shop with her bed clothes, she was clearly living nearby the area but that's no excuse to not open her. I came to regret it after as the situation was horrible and I couldn't find any girls.

First approach, I was walking and I saw this girl sitting all alone on a sort of bench. I hesitate to open as she's clearly waiting someone. I say to myself fuck it, just go. I take a turn and I walk up to her, I say "salam" in a very low voice because I was feeling inside my head. She looks at me like what the fuck on her face. I go on "Sheftek un peu ghdbana w jit nfer7ek" with a low hesitant voice, I was really nervous at this point I asked her "wash katsnay shi wahed?" she says yes. I just walk away with disgrace.

Next one were two girls, I followed them for a bit because the place was kind of crowded, I open from the side of my target as they were walking. I say "Smehli 3jebni style dyalek w jit nehder m3ak" with a very low voice this time, she seems kind of nervous and confused. She asks her friend "m3amen kayhder hada?". Her friend kind of got it and she asks me to leave and tells that they're in family and it's inappropriate which I do, when leaving I excused myself.

Last girl I talk to, I was a walking when I see this beautiful hijabi girl walking towards me, she was wearing good hot jeans and a black sweater. As she was coming I place myself in front of her and I point my hand at her. I say "Salam" with a high voice and intent this time. She replies but keeps walking. I say "Ghir 3jebtini bzaf w bghit nehder m3ak" she laughs and says she can't, she asks me if I have 5 dirhams for her to take a cab. I walk with her and she keeps insisting that someone from her family might see us together, I just walk besides her and express myself, she laughed on multiple at the end she asked to stop walking her she really can't be seen with a guy, I say okay and I tell her "Byebye" with a funny vibe.
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Mon 18 Jul - 15:47

Monday 18 July 2016

I suggested to Thomas we go out this morning, he's cool with it.

We start off the day by a good looking brown, we both want to go so we play a little game to decide who goes. He wins and so he did. She said she can't talk to him she's living really close to the place and he comes back.

We keep walking for a good while before I see a girl from behind, I just go to talk with her, she was wearing full black, I open from her side "Salam" she ignores me, I go on "3jebni ton style w jit nehder m3ak" she says she's not interested, I was feeling good and I persisted for a moment, she seemed focused on her way. As a side joke I tell her "Tbedli ra2y dyalek la 9oltlek 3endi mlyar?" she gets kind of angry and tells me even I had a billion dollar lol.

Second open, I go direct she say she's married so I excuse myself and go back.

I spot a good looking blonde with an awesome clothing style, I ran up to her and approached her in the middle of the street, she was wearing a nice straw hat. I say "Salam" she said "At east wait for me to cross the road. I go back to her and say "Bsa7 mabaghyineksh tmouti". She asks "Shno bghiti?" with a sort of furious tonality, I was laughing and having, I respond playfully "3jebni style dyalek, surtout le chapeau de pailles" she says "merci et après?" I go on "Ghir jit nehder m3ak w safi" she answers "Je suis pas intéréssée" And keeps walking, I walk beside her persisting with value and a funny vibe, I say "Fekertini f mugiwara" she almost smiled but she didn't. Finally she stopped and told me to fuck off, which I did lol

Directly after her I ran to another girl, I reach her, she has a hot body she's not that beautiful, I still talk to her, I open from her side, there was couple of guys that kept staring at us but no problem.

Me: Salam, 3jebni style dyalek w jit nehder m3ak (I stop for a second) ... c'est tout
Her: Non, blash, merci (she says with a hesitant voice)
Me: (I ignore her response) Bayna m9el9a wa9ila 3ad kharja mn rattrapage?
Her: La (flat, she's not trying)
Me: Ah, kayen shi wa7den kaydouwzo daba, nass kaytba7rou w homa kaydwzou..
Her: Walakin houma li ma validawsh
Me: Bsa7 walakin kayen madariss dwzou rattrapage msh7aal hadi
Her: hadi hya la fac, tayana kan9ra fiha
Me: Bsa7? Shno dayra?
Her: Physique
Me: Ah bayna fik dkya mnin validiti physique 3al da9a lewla
Her: La aslan madweztsh
Me: 3lash madowztish? dakshi s3ib 3lik?
Her: La 7it mabaghyash neb9a tma (starts qualifying herself) daba ghadya wilaya njib shadat 7osn sira bash ndfe3 les hotesses militaires.

From there on, she was kind of hooked, I kept the conversation fun and light hearted. I didn't sexualise at all, and I made it limited about her and me.

I felt like I walked too far and she was getting close to the place she's hitting, I take off my phone and tell her "Mohim khsni nrje3 3nd sa7bi khlili nmertek tan hedro mn be3d" she says "3tini telephonek n9ydha" while she was writing it down I tell her "Khsna n3awdou ntla9aw shi nhar" she says '"Nshaelah". She asks if I have a call on my phone, she calls her number to have mine. I sent her a message after saying "Hey c'est oussama, ha nmerti" Just to make sure. She seemed on a kind of a hurry she left as soon as she gave me the number.

Last real approach, I see this beautiful dark haired girl walking past me, it was kind of crowded and I didn't want any social pressure on her. I follow her for a bit when she gets to a place that is less crowded. I place myself in front of her and I open. She gets scared shitless and stops. I say I'm sorry, she takes off her earphones to hear what I'm saying. Suddenly a black beggar pops in and stuck with us. He won't leave, I had no money on me to give, I felt the girl tensing up, I didn't want to be rude and tell him to fuck off. She eventually says she's on a big hurry and leaves. I went back to Thomas who gave the guy a dirham.

Last fake approach, I see this good clothed girl from afar, I ran to her and then she turns to be old. I say I've mistaken her for my aunt and I go back.

Biggest sticking point: Hooking/ Building Attraction.
Things I did good: Good number close, no approach anxiety, sex worthiness
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Mon 15 Aug - 0:40

Went out with my buddy Thomas to pimp it again.

First open, she was putting headphones and walking fast. I run after her and I open. I place myself in front of her, I point my finger at her and say excuse me with a smile on my face. She stops and takes off her headphones to hear what I'm saying. I say that I actually liked her style and came to talk with her with a kind of hesitant voice. She says thanks, puts her headphones back and starts walking. I follow spitting random shit, she stops again and takes off her headphones again. I kept taking value, I was reacting off of her and I was in my head. I kept mumbling and asking questions, at a certain she got bored of my questions and asked me to leave, I ask if for real jokingly, she says for real. I just left.

We were walking when we spot two girls, they were kind of ahead of us, I ran up again, and I placed myself in front of them, to stop them and allow my friend Thomas to get in the interaction. I kind of scared one of them, I say I'm sorry and I ask if they're from Fez, they say yes and my friend Thomas jumps into the set, he starts spitting his routines (he's still using them). I noticed he was trying too hard to get the attention, I just leaned back and enjoyed the conversation. They show some resistance as he was trying to take value. I slowly started getting in state, I was laser eye contacting my target altough she wasn't that hot. I knew I won't date her again but I thought why not enjoy the conversation for the sake of it. We started casually speaking at a certain point I started addressing my target and totally ignored the other girl, laser eye contact and not even a look at the other girl. They understood and the conversation switched from the four of us talking together to two on two.

I talked about everything with my target, I made her guess about my character, she said I look like someone who had troubles growing up which is true, I opened up to her jokingly, she said she liked speaking to me and I speak like an older person. She wouldn't believe I'm 18, she said I feel older. I was getting positive and energetic, started joking around and telling stories, we had a really nice conversation and I ended up taking her phone number. She's quite an interesting person but really not that hot. I would talk to her again but probably not fuck her.

Next, I see an old lady wearing some hot clothes, it was Thomas's turn but he doesn't want to go so I decide, fuck it, let's go. I walk after her, I say excuse me and I open with a smile, I tell that I liked her dressing style, she thanks me smiling, I panick and I don't feel entitled because she's kind of old, she's about 30 or more. I somehow thought that I'm enough for her. I said that I actually came to talk with her because I liked her but now she seems too old for me. She says yes unfortunately and laughs it out. I ask if she has a smaller sister trying to make a joke, she says no. I tell her okay, thank you, good bye. She says no thank you. I just leave and go back.

I opened another girl, she was walking out of the mall alone, I walk up to her, she gets scared in the beginning but stays after, I asked if she's from Fez, I say cool me too. She asks me if I have credit on my phone because she wants to call her sister, she's waiting for her, I say yeah sure. Her sister doesn't answer so she stays with me for a while. She kept saying that she's late and she needs to go back home. I kept delaying her, we walked together for a while. I felt she kind of started liking me, I offered value in the vibe and she started talking, she kept telling stories about her and even told me some personal things. I told her let's go buy candies in a store I like, she says okay in the beginning, then she realises it's too far and the place is kind of dark so she doesnt want to walk any further. We go back I kept walking besides her, I relaxed and let her do the job for a bit, she started asking the questions. I held her hand for a moment, I felt tension so I let it. She told she's going back to her mom as she's sitting nearby a place we went by, I say okay, I take her phone number and leave.

Sticking point: Getting out of my own way, Giving value.
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Sat 10 Sep - 23:38

Daygame session with my buddy Youssef.

First open, two girls, they passed us by and they were walking very fast. I ran up to them and open, "Hi", they totally ignore me, I go on, "I just liked your style and I came to say hi" they still ignore me. I say " I'm nice though' they ignore me still. I say "Would you change your mind if you knew I'm going to America next month?". They still ignore me and keep talking between them and I just left at this point Razz

An old girl passes us by, I ask if Youssef wants to open he says she's too old, I ran after her and talked to her. I said "Hi" with a clear voice and smile, she smiles back and says Hi. I realise she's ugly and old, but why not have fun with her. I said "Honestly I just felt like talking to you" with a smile and intention. She laughed and said "Thanks, but I'm not looking for that at the moment" she tells me she's looking for something serious. We talk for a while and I decide to just have fun with her. I ask her to give me advice for pick up, she told me some shit and started giving me some lessons about life, it got boring, I told her bye and went back to my friend.

Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Wed 5 Oct - 16:43

Wednesday 05 October 2016

Today I decided to walk to the school in order to do some approaches during the walk. It's about 45 minutes so I'm likely to encounter a lot of girls

2 minutes since I left home, I saw a girl waiting for a taxi. I somehow ignored the idea of approaching, I felt the pressure of being judged or seen by someone I know because I'm near my house. I was afraid of getting rejected in front of people I see daily. I just kept walking.

A bit later, I felt a girl walking behind me, she was pretty hot, and she kept walking behind for like at least 5 minutes, I had the perfect opener in mind but I couldn't do it. I ignored the idea of approaching until she was too far, it was somewhat a crowded area so I think I was afraid of getting rejected.

Being sticking point: Getting out of my own way.
Doing sticking point: Approach anxiety.

Later after going out of school, I was walking alone, inside my head, pretty low energy and the sun was burning me. I saw a girl and I immediately decided I'm approaching her. She was coming from my left side as I was crossing the street, I almost had to wait 5 seconds for her to reach me. She was walking very fast. I placed myself in front of her to stop her, I couldn't think of anything to say as I was massively inside my head so I said "Hi, I liked your style and wanted to talk" with a low tonality, low energy, without smiling. I felt she thought "This is why you stopped me". She said "No, thanks" and started walking fast as she was, I asked "Are you in a hurry?" She replied "Yes, clearly".

Being sticking point: Feeling good.
Doing sticking point: Opening.

After walking for a little while more, I saw a girl that looked quite hot from behind. I didn't see her face but I was determined to open any girl I see. I ran to reach her. I scared her out in the beginning she told me "You scared the shit out of me" I say "I'm sorry you got scared" to relate to her. She was quite older but I said to myself why not I said the same opener "Hi, I liked your style and came to talk" I felt much better than the first approach. She replied "Oh no, thanks, I don't want any style thing". She said I'm too young for her, I'm going to school and she's going to work. I asked how old is she, if she's 30 yet. She said "no I'm 45" Sarcastically, she's clearly uncomfortable with her age. We talked for a bit, I kept a good voice and a lively energy and fun. She was clearly not into it. She said she's going another route, I told her bye. And then while she was walking away I called for her and asked if she has a younger sister, she said yes but she's married. I laughed it out and walked away.

Being sticking point: Getting out of my own way.
Doing sticking point: Hooking.
Louis
Louis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down